Wednesday, May 23, 2012

That sweet southern twang that follows me...


Reader here!
 and yes, I'm one of those Team Edward, Peeta and Katniss, love story gurus and I am not ashamed.  With that being said, I am an English major with a minor in secondary education at SFASU.  I just finished my internship at a nearby high school and after a semester with some great sixteen year olds and a wonderful mentor teacher, I am itching to have a classroom of my own.  Let's just say, teaching is my passion.  If I can be half the English teacher my mom was, I will count myself blessed.  As a future teacher, my hope is to instill the appreciation of literature to my students as my English teacher did for me (mom).  However, a quote that I will cling to in my classroom is, “People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."  A quote by John C. Maxwell that I will forever hold true to and make an effort to show my students how much I care for them.  Anywho, enough about school; life really seems to throw me curveballs (no pun intended for our sports fanatic), but I have a God who is mighty, faithful, and amazing-a love that I am so undeserving of, yet so grateful for all at the same time.  No matter what life throws at me, I am prepared. 
A little more about me: I love to have fun, these other three girls are my besties, southeast Texas is my home and my southern twang follows me wherever I go, I don’t mind being a Southern Belle;)
I hope this blog brings many laughs, smiles, hope, encouragement and maybe a little thought that runs through your mind, “man, I wish my life were as cool as these girls.”  There’s a good chance that last thought will not be crossing your mind; it’ll be more like “geez those girls are crazy,” whatever it may be I hope it’s as enjoyable as all three books of the Hunger Games-May the odds ever be in our favor! From one reader to you, whatever your love may be, a little Shakespeare to keep you going, “goodnight, goodnight, parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow."

In His grip,
Kenze 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;