Wednesday, May 23, 2012

And So It Begins

Today, I may have created something great, or a literary monster. Who knows?

I have not only created a blog for my eccentric mind, but for four!
Yes, yes indeed. The four minds of four women living in a four bedroom apartment together. Something tells me not all these blog posts will be flowers and giggles...guess we'll see how this turns out.

What lies ahead, you may ask? Mystery! Drama! Art! Sports! Literary genius!
Yeeep. I just set our bar that high.

I, Katherine, am the first of three fellow bloggers who will be tenaciously typing the humor and observations I make through my life. I am the artist of the bunch. I spend my days covered in oil paints, never bathing, and protesting animal rights.
Naaaah just kidding. I'm a fairly normal painter just doing my thing. I'm in the art program at SFASU in good 'ol Nacogdoches, TX. After I graduate I plan on continuing my education while trying to get a masters in art therapy. I am also one of the readers referred to in the title. I can spend hours and hours immersed in a world not my own which I believe is quite magical.

Hopefully you will be hearing for my other bloggers quite soon!

ta ta for now!

Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;