Wednesday, May 23, 2012

O The Places You Will Go


Hey everyone! I am so excited that we are doing this. All four of us are on different paths in our lives at the moment as the summer takes us to different places. I’m happy that we not only get to share what is going on in our lives with each other but also with anyone who wants to read our blogs.
For those of you who don’t know me, I’m the crazy one who doesn’t always think before she opens her mouth. I have no idea what I want to do with my life, but I am excited to see where God takes me. I am obsessed with fashion, love hanging out with friends and likes to try new things. If you couldn’t tell from the title of our blog, I love to get my hands on a good mystery books. So if you ever have any good recommendations let me know. Clumsy doesn’t even describe me and trouble seems to find me without even looking for it. I cannot stand drama, come on people we are out of high school!  I don’t like to take myself too seriously because I believe life is too short.
I have no idea what I am going to write about on these blogs (this is the first time I have ever written one) but I am excited to take you on the adventures of four best friends! I hope you enjoy :) 

See you soon,
Kaitlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;